What it is:
BRIGHTENING FACE PRIMER WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS
Formulated without preservatives or skin irritants, our brightening foundation primer is infused with nourishing natural ingredients including vitamins C and E, plant extracts and powerful antioxidants. Suitable for all skin types, it glides on like silk with no stickiness and helps to smooth out your complexion instantly.
A stellar solution for reducing the appearance of fine lines, excess oil and enlarged pores, Prime Time Brightening Foundation Primer is also great for combatting rough, dry patches and flaky skin. Not only does our lightweight face primer extend the wear of your mineral foundation or face makeup, it immediately brightens your complexion for a luminous, healthy-looking glow.
Why you’ll love it:
- Extends the wear of all face makeup, including mineral foundation
- Silky formula glides on without any stickiness
- Brightens your complexion for an instant luminous glow
- Combats rough patches, flaky dryness, excess oil, uneven texture and the appearance of fine lines and enlarged pores
- Soothes and nourishes skin with vitamins C and E, plant extracts and antioxidants
- Dermatologist tested
- Formulated without preservatives, parabens, oil, fragrance or skin irritants
- None of our products are tested on animals
HOW TO USE
For best results, shake the bottle well before each use. A little goes a long way with this powerful brightening foundation primer.
Apply one pump to your fingertips and spread the lightweight primer all over your face and neck in an even layer with sweeping upward motions. Allow the face primer to absorb into your skin before applying foundation.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Silica, Magnesium Silicate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Glycyrrhiza Glabra, (Licorice) Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla, Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Carmine (CI 75470). (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Customers who bought this also bought