Eucalyptus Oil can provide relief of catarrh or minor muscular sprains and cramps when massaged into the skin. It can also be sprinkled onto a handkerchief or in hot (not boiling) water to be inhaled in order to relieve stuffy noses and blocked sinuses. It is suitable for adults, elderly and children over the age of 1.
Directions for using Eucalyptus Oil:
- Sprinkle a few drops onto a handkerchief and inhale the vapour to relieve the symptoms.
- Add a few drops to hot water and inhale through the steamy vapour to relieve symptoms.
- Sprinkle a few drops onto your hand and massage onto the affected area.
The active ingredient: eucalyptus oil 100%
Caution when using Eucalyptus Oil:
- Do not use for children under 1 year.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- This product is not to be taken mouth.