Berocca Mango Flavour Effervescent Tablets are packed with energy releasing vitamins and minerals so you can be you but on a really good day. Suitable for adults over 18 years, they contain magnesium, zinc and vitamins B1 and B2 which work with your body to covert food to fuel, helping to support your energy release and mental performance:
- Vitamin B Complex (Vitamins 1, 2 6 and 12): B vitamins help your body release energy from food and contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is needed to support a healthy immune system and is an antioxidant which helps protect your cells. It also helps your body to absorb iron.
- Magnesium: Magnesium works with B vitamins to help your body release energy from food. It also helps to keep your nervous system and muscles working properly.
- Zinc: Zinc helps your body release energy from food and helps keep your immune system working normally. It also plays a role in reproductive health.
Berocca Mango Flavour Effervescent Tablets can be taken every day and are best taken in the morning to help you make the most of your day ahead. They are free from caffeine, sugar and artificial stimulants.
Take 1 tablet per day. Simply dissolve in a glass or bottle of water to make a great tasting and refreshing mango flavoured drink. The recommended amount of water is 250ml, but everyone's tastes are different so add more or less water to find the strength that suits you. Wait for the tablet ot fully effervesce before drinking.
Berocca is best taken in the morning to set you up for the day ahead. It can be taken every day throughout the year, but should not be used to replace a well-balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients : Acid (Citric Acid), Acidity Regulators (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate), Ascorbic Acid, Bulking Agents (Sorbitol, Isomalt, Mannitol), Magnesium Sulphate, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Carbonate, Flavouring (Acerola, Mango), Nicotinamide, Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame K), Salt, Zinc Citrate, Colour (Beetroot Juice Powder), Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate, Thiamine Monophosphate Chloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Anti-Foaming Agent (Polysorbate 60), Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid, Biotin, Cyanocobalamin.
Contains a source of Phenylalanine.
- Taking more than the recommended daily intake may be harmful.
- Do not swallow or chew the tablets.
- Not recommended if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Not suitable for people with kidney problems.
- Do not store above 25°C, keep the tube tightly closed
- Do not use after the best before date on side of pack
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.