ABCDerm Babysquam is developed in accordance with the ABCDerm high-safety and high-tolerance formulation charter.
This specific treatment for cradle cap effectively eliminates scales thanks to an original pair of keratolytic active ingredients (arabinogalactan and lactic acid esters).
It moisturises and nourishes the skin thanks to the emollient action of intense moisturising agents such as Shea butter and glycerine.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Once a day - 7 days a week
- Apply ABCDerm Babysquam on cradle cap (scalp, eyebrows and/or behind the ears) by lightly massaging (the cannula facilitates application).
- Leave ABCDerm Babysquam on for 1/2 hour, then wash with a mild shampoo.
Cradle cap, scalp, eyebrows and/or behind the ears
- Quickly eliminates cradle cap and scales without attacking the skin
- Easy to apply thanks to its applicator tube, it is not sticky and easily washes off
- Baby's scalp is quickly and lastingly clear and moisturised
100% of parents find Babysquam to be effective on cradle cap (usage test in 15 children aged 3 to 18 months)
GOOD TO KNOW
Developed in accordance with an exclusive, stringent ABCDerm formulation charter
Optimal doses and traceability of active ingredients
Contains no dermatologically questionable ingredients
100% high-safety and high-tolerance products tailored to the delicate skin of babies
Does not sting the eyes
INGREDIENTS - COMPOSITION
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER EXTRACT, DI-C12-13 ALKYL MALATE, ISOAMYL COCOATE, GALACTOARABINAN, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, SUCROSE STEARATE, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, SODIUM CITRATE, XANTHAN GUM, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL. [BI 513]