Daily baby care for soft and supple skin
Delicate skin of babies and children
- Moisturises, softens and protects even the most delicate skin
- 100% of mums noticed that their baby's skin was softer, suppler and well moisturised (15-day usage test in 15 children aged 4 to 34 months)
GOOD TO KNOW
- Formulated in accordance with the ABCDerm dermatological safety commitment
- Good skin tolerance
- Tested under dermatological supervision
- Soothing fragrance
BIOLOGICAL MODE OF ACTION
ABCDerm Hydratant is developed in accordance with the ABCDerm high-safety and high-tolerance formulation charter.
This gentle milk respects the sensitive skin of babies with its physiological pH and contains extremely mild moisturising ingredients.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Once or twice a day - 7 days a week
- Apply ABCDerm Hydratant on skin after cleansing with a cleansing product from the ABCDerm range and gently drying.
- Massage lightly.
May be used on newborns, with the exception of premature infants.
For hygiene reasons, close the product tightly after using.
INGREDIENTS - COMPOSITION
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL / HUILE MINERALE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, SUCROSE STEARATE, CANOLA / CANOLA OIL / HUILE DE COLZA, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, POLYSORBATE 60, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, CERAMIDE NP, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CERAMIDE AP, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, CHOLESTEROL, CARBOMER, XANTHAN GUM, CITRIC ACID, CERAMIDE EOP, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 735]