Cicabio Pommade helps repair damaged and dried skin by acting on each stage of the biological epidermal reconstruction process.
- The synergic combination of Resveratrol, copper and Centella asiatica promotes high-quality epidermal restoration.
- Zinc prevents bacterial proliferation.
- The innovative active ingredient Antalgicine™ quickly relieves feelings of discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch. (*)
- Its nourishing and lipid-replenishing texture combined with hyaluronic acid and moisturising agents recreates a protective film. This mantle physically recreates the skin barrier over the long term to restore its biological function and ensure optimum comfort.
- Major skin damage: peeling, laser treatment, as follow-up to dermatological procedures on medical orders
- Very dry skin: pityriasis alba, chapping, etc.
- Restores the epidermis and relieves discomfort
- Nourishing, insulating texture for optimum protection and comfort
- Prevents bacterial proliferation thanks to the action of zinc
- Excellent tolerance
GOOD TO KNOW
- Fragrance-free formula
- No colouring agents
- The beige colour is natural and related to the product's active ingredients
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Twice daily until your skin is fully repaired.
- Apply Cicabio Pommade on the damaged area after cleansing and drying.
If irritation persists, consult your doctor.
Ask your doctor before using on the bottom area.
INGREDIENTS - COMPOSITION
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, POLYGLYCERYL-4 DIISOSTEARATE/POLYHYDROXYSTEARATE/ SEBACATE, PROPANEDIOL, XYLITOL, ZINC STEARATE, SODIUM CITRATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, MANNITOL, RHAMNOSE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, COPPER SULFATE, ZINC SULFATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) VINE EXTRACT, LAURETH-3, ASIATICOSIDE, ASIATIC ACID, MADECASSIC ACID, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE. [BI 631]