Specific maximum photoprotection for localised hyperpigmentation (brown marks), skin treated by laser, and skin that has undergone a dermatological operation (scarring).
METHOD OF ACTION
• The maximum anti-UVB efficacy and unmatched ""extreme anti-UVA"" performance of Photoderm SPOT safely protect against sunburn, prevent sun intolerance reactions and combat premature cutaneous ageing.
• A major advance against risks of cell damage, its exclusive patented Cellular BIOprotection® complex* provides optimum protection for the skin cells.
• Photoderm SPOT contains specific active ingredients that minimise the risk of pigmentation and soothe weakened skin.
• The melting texture of Photoderm SPOT leaves the skin feeling comfortable and extremely soft. Perfectly colourless when applied, Photoderm SPOT spreads very easily, leaving no oily film or white marks.
• Non-comedogenic, Photoderm SPOT is water-resistant and photostable.
• Photoderm SPOT is fragrance-free and ensures excellent tolerance.
DIRECTIONS TO USE
• Apply Photoderm SPOT generously and evenly before exposure, after carefully drying the skin.
• Reapply Photoderm SPOT frequently and after every swim or sporting activity or if it has rubbed off.
INGREDIENTS : WATER (AQUA), DICAPRYLYL
CARBONATE, OCTOCRYLENE, METHYLENE
TRIAZINE, CYCLOMETHICONE, DIPROPYLENE
GLYCOL, C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE, GLYCERYL
STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, ECTOIN,
MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES,
EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID, GLYCYRRHIZA
GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, C20-22
ALCOHOLS, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, PENTYLENE
GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/
COPOLYMER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PROPYLENE
GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE,
DISODIUM EDTA, CHLORPHENESIN,