- White Objective Cream offers optimum preventive, anti-spot and lightening efficacy, thanks to the action of the W.O.™ patent which acts on the main biological mechanisms responsible for skin pigmentation.
- Vitamin C, which is gradually released for long-lasting action, reduces the number of melanin pigments in the epidermis.
- Anti-UVA-UVB filters protect from solar radiation to prevent new pigmentation (SPF 27 - UVA 14).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Morning - 7 days a week
- Apply White Objective Cream on your perfectly cleansed face and neck.
- You can use it locally on pigmentation marks.
- Lightens, evens out and brightens the complexion
- Promotes the disappearance of brown spots and keeps them from appearing
- Excellent tolerance
- Pleasant texture, completely invisible upon application
GOOD TO KNOW
- Specifically formulated to respect the most sensitive skin
INGREDIENTS - COMPOSITION
AQUA/WATER/EAU, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, OCTOCRYLENE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, DIMETHICONE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, PTFE, ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, NIACINAMIDE, ANDROGRAPHIS PANICULATA LEAF EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, LYSINE AZELATE, HEXAPEPTIDE-2, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, XANTHAN GUM, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-TBUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, SODIUM METABISULFITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PHENOXYETHANOL.