Bonjela Junior Gel is a banana flavoured gel that is applied in the mouth of adults and children over 3 months to relieve the pain and discomfort of common mouth ulcers. The sugar free formula contains a local anaesthetic called lignocaine hydrochloride to relieve pain and irritation and an antiseptic called cetylpyridinium chloride to kill bacteria and help prevent infection.
- For babies and children over the age of 3 months only.
- For use in the mouth only.
- Apply a little gel to the painful or sore area with either a clean finger tip or swab. This may be repeated after 20 minutes and then every three hours.
- If symptoms worsen or do not go away, see your doctor or dentist.
- Active Ingredients: Lidocaine Hydrochloride 0.5% w/w and Cetylpyridinium Chloride 0.025% w/w.
- Other Ingredients: Ethanol (Alcohol), Glycerol, Banana Flavour (with Propylene Glycol ), Sodium Saccharin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine and Water.
- Bonjela Junior Gel contains a small of ethanol (alcohol), less than l00mg per dose.
- Bonjela Junior Gel contains Banana Flavour (with Propylene Glycol) which may cause skin irritation.
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastdeeding, speak to your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine.
Do not use Bonjela Junior Gel:
- If the intended patient is allergic to lignocaine or local anaesthetics or any other ingredient in this medicine.
- In babies under 3 months of age.