CalCough Infant Syrup is specially formulated to relieve the dry and tickly coughs of babies and children aged 3 months to 5 years. The soothing formula is non-drowsy, sugar free and colour free and is a delicious apple flavour that your child will love.
Each pack of CalCough Infant Syrup contains a double-ended measuring spoon for convenience.
- Children aged 3 months to 1 year: Give one 5ml spoonful 3 to 4 times a day.
- Children aged 1 to 5 years: Give two 5ml spoonfuls 3 to 4 times a day.
Do not give to babies under 3 months. If symptoms persist for more than 3 days, consult your doctor.
- Active Ingredient (per 5ml): Glycerol 0.75ml.
- Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Maltitol Liquid (E965), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate. Apple flavouring 5112OIE.
- Contains maltitol, which may have a mild laxative effect.
- If you have been told by your doctor that your child has an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before using this product.
Do not give your child Calcough Infant Syrup:
- If s/he is under 3 months old.
- If s/he is allergic to any of the ingredients.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before giving Calcough Infant Syrup:
- If your child has an intolerance to some sugars.