anesOasis Cystitis Relief Sachets provide relief from the symptoms of cystitis in adult women. The active ingredient in this medicine is sodium citrate, which works by making the urine less acidic, thus relieving the irritation and burning sensation that occurs when passing wate
Directions : Mix the contents of the sachet with a 200ml glass of water and drink immediately.
- Adult women: Take one sachet three times a day for two days, as required.
- Adult men and children: Do not take.
- Active Ingredient: Sodium Citrate Dihydrate 4g.
- Other Ingredients: Sucrose (Sugar) 1.5g, Collodial Anhydrous Silica, Saccharin Sodium and Cranberry Flavouring.
- CanesOasis Cystitis Relief Sachets contain sucrose. If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, please contact your doctor before taking this medicinal product.
- Each CanesOasis Cystitis Relief Sachet contains 939mg of sodium. To be taken into account by people on a controlled sodium diet.
Do not take CanesOasis Cystitis Relief Sachets if you:
- Are allergic to sodium citrate or any of the other ingredients.
- Suffer from heart disease.
- Have high blood pressure.
- Have diabetes.
- Have a history of kidney disease.
- Are on a low soidum (salt) diet.
- Are male.
- Are a child.
Talk your doctor or pharmacist before taking CanesOasis Cystitis Relief Sachets if:
- You have an intolerance to some sugars.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.