Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test is the only test to typically identify 4 or more fertile days when you have the best chances to get pregnant naturally. By accurately tracking two key fertility hormones, estrogen and luteinising hormone, it identifies 2 peak fertility days, like all other ovulation tests, but also additional high fertility days before that. This means you have more opportunities to get pregnant - at least twice as many as with any other ovulation test*. Because your partner’s sperm can survive in your body for up to 5 days, you can actually become pregnant by having intercourse during the days leading up to ovulation. Have intercourse on high and peak fertility days to maximise your chances of getting pregnant naturally.
The clear digital display gives you a Clearblue smiley face when it identifies your best days to get pregnant so you know your body is ready. Clearblue Digital tested over 99 per cent accurate at detecting the LH surge. For more information on this product or answers to your questions, the Careline advisors are available for you 07:00-15:00 hrs Monday-Friday, excluding bank holidays. To make it easier for you to find the right product, please note that Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test in the past was also called Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test with Dual Hormone Indicator. In a study of 87 women, 4 or more fertile days were identified in 80 per cent of cycles using actual cycle length
- The only test to typically identify four or more fertile days - at least 2x any other ovulation test
- Accurately tracks your personal levels of two key fertility hormones
- Identifies additional high fertility days that no other test can, so you have more opportunities to get pregnant
- Clear results, the Clearblue 'smiley face' appears on your fertile days
- Can adjust every time you test according to your unique hormone profile. Suitable for women with regular and irregular periods (but NOT for women with PCOS).