Dioclear is a unique, natural and effective treatment for acute and chronic diarrhoea containing diosmectite, a natural clay recommended by healthcare professionals around the world and already used by millions. It works directly on the cause of the problem and has a unique triple action to help reduce the duration of diarrhoea fast and to help rebalance the intestinal functions:
- It naturally adsorbs toxins, bacteria, and viruses such as E-Coli and rotavirus, preventing them from sticking to the intestinal membrane, thus allowing your body to fight the infection quicker.
- It naturally adsorbs excess liquid in the intestine, reducing the severity and frequency of stool output.
- It strengthens the mucosal barrier and protects the intestine against toxins and contamination, working with your body to get and stay better.
Dioclear has a pleasant orange flavour and is naturally gentle with a high tolerance so is suitable for the whole family, including babies from the age of 1 year, pregnant and breastfeeding women and people suffering from Crohn's disease and IBS.
Dioclear can be used:
- At the first sign of diarrhoea induced by food poisoning, toxins, viruses or bacteria.
- To help clear your body of toxins and contaminants if you haven't started Dioclear at the first sign.
- To help with chronic diarrhoea induced by a medical condition (IBS, Crohn's disease).
- To help with diarrhoea induced by medical treatments, especially lower abdomen cancer treatments.
Dissolve the content of each sachet in a glass of water or other liquid and mix well. It is also possible to dissolve the sachet into semi-solid feedings.
- Adults: 1 sachet in 100ml of liquid 3 times per day.
- Children 6 years and over: 2-3 sachets in 100ml of liquid a day.
- Babies 1 year and over: 1-2 sachets in 50ml of liquid per day. The contents of the sachet can be suspended in the bottle feeder in 50ml of water or mixed with any other beverage and divided into 2-3 doses throughout the day.
It is advisable to consume Dioclear between meals.
In children and infants, the treatment of acute diarrhoea must be accompanied by oral rehydration solution (ORS) to avoid dehydration.
- Active Ingredient: Diosmectite 3g.
- Other Ingredients: Orange flavour, citric acid, silicon dioxide, acesulfame K and sucralose.