Specific care for dehydrated and weakened sensitive skin which has become reactive (redness, tightness and stinging) due to various aggressions.
The soothing moisture mask is genuine pampering care for your skin.
Very rich in Avène thermal spring water, this mask intensely releases all of the water's soothing and anti-irritant properties.
Its nourishing and moisturising elements restore the cutaneous barrier and thus promote skin hydration (in the upper layers of the epidermis).
The very original formula of the Soothing Moisture Mask has been designed for maximum skin absorption; fully replenished, the skin is once again soft, supple and radiant with health.
How to Use
Apply generously in a thick layer to dry face and neck. Allow to absorb for 10 to 15 minutes. Gently tissue off any excess. Finish by spraying a fine mist of Avène Thermal Spring Water. Can be used once or twice a week, according to the skin type and condition. For better penetration to the skin, first use Gentle Purifying Scrub to exfoliate the skin.
Rich, creamy, non-setting mask soothes over stressed skin
• Replenishes moisture to dehydrated skin and helps restore skin’s barrier
• Deeply penetrates skin to restore suppleness as it minimizes redness
• Pleasant fragrance tolerated by sensitive skin
• Avène Thermal Spring Water to soothe and soften skin
• Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
Normal to sensitive skin
• Tired, dull, lackluster skin
• Reactive skin (redness, tightness, sunburn)
• Avène Thermal Spring Water (72%) - Soothes and softens
• Safflower oil - Nourishes
Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua). Mineral Oil (Paraffin Liquidum). Stearic Acid. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil (Carthamus Tinctorius) Hydrogenated Palm/Palm Kernel Oil Peg-6 Esters. Triethanolamine. Glyceryl Stearate. Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina). Peg-100 Stearate. Propylene Glycol. Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides. Carbomer. Disodium Edta. Fragrance (Parfum). Phenyl Trimethicone.
• Glycols - Hydrates
|Brand||EAU THERMALE AVENE|