Spiral Heat – Flexible Heat Plasters
Spiral Heat new flexible heat patches for targeted pain relief from Elastoplast offer effective heat therapy for 12 hours.
The Back / Neck patches are ideal for back pain, low back pain, hip pain, neck pain and shoulder pain, and are available in a single pack and three pack. The Multipurpose patches are ideal for muscle, joint, wrist, knee and elbow pain, and are available in a single pack size.
SpiroTherm Technology for targeted pain relief
Elastoplast’s Spiral Heat flexible patches offer effective heat therapy for targeted pain relief. Spiral Heat merges innovatively designed spiral heat cells and reliable adhesion, creating an outstanding performance. This unique SpiroTherm Technology offers extraordinary 2D and 3D flexibility due to the spiral shape of the cells, enhancing free movement, and effective warmth for 12 hours. Elastoplast’s reliable adhesion expertise keeps the patch in place, enabling to follow your moves at work and during leisure activities. Spiral Heat’s innovative adhesive grid pattern offers optimal skin contact and effective heat transmission for 12 hours of long lasting heat - a new level of mobility and comfort for back and neck pain patients.
How to use Spiral Heat:
- It can take up to 30 minutes until the heat patch warms up to an effective heat level.
- The pouch should only be opened directly before use.
- The patch should only be applied on clean, dry and unbroken skin.
- Open the pouch and remove the sealing paper from the back of the patch.
- Place adhesive side of Spiral Heat to the skin directly over the painful area and press on firmly.
- After use slowly peel off from the skin.
- The patch should not be worn for more than 12 hours within any 24 hour period.
- spiral heat for back and neck
Only for single use – for each application use a new patch to retain the described heat effect. Spiral Heat works by using iron particles which, when exposed to air, start reacting and producing heat. Once started, the reaction will not stop until the iron is used up, so the product can’t be reactivated later or recharged. Because of this, the pouch should only be opened directly before use and Spiral Heat should not be put in a microwave or oven, as the material may catch on fire.
Do not use the patch under the following circumstances
- If the covering of the patch or the patch is damaged
- Together with medicated creams and ointments or additional sources of heat
- On unhealthy, broken or damaged skin or wounds
- On bruised or swollen areas
- On body parts where heat cannot be felt
- On people who cannot remove the patch on their own e.g. some elderly or disabled people
- On children under 12 years of age
- In the area of the face, breast, inner side of the arm, armpit, finger, lower abdomen, inguinal area, popliteal fossa, feet or toes.
Precautions and warnings:
- As with any heat product, the patch has the potential to cause skin irritation or burns.
- It is recommended to avoid circumstances that may increase the heat effect e.g. tight clothing or additional pressure.
- You should periodically check the skin reactions.
- End usage of product immediately if you feel any skin irritations or burns or if the product feels too hot.
The risk of burning increases as you age. If you are 55 years of age or older, wear the patch over a layer of thin clothing and not while sleeping.
- To avoid the risk of burning allow air to circulate over the heat patch and avoid extra pressure such as e.g. lying or sitting on the heat patch, wearing under tight clothing or a belt and leaning against hard surfaces.
- Do not overlap heat cells when e.g. applying to joints.
- The heat spirals contain iron powder. If your skin or eyes come into contact with the content of the cell, rinse with water. If ingested rinse mouth.
- In all cases, seek medical advice immediately.
- Do not cut the product.
- Do not try to reheat or put into a microwave.
- Remove the product before you undergoing a MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) procedure.
Consult your doctor or pharmacists before using Spiral Heat
If you have poor blood circulation, diabetes, nerve damage, heart disease, rheumatoid arthritis or if you are pregnant.
End usage and consult your doctor
- If you experience any skin irritation, discomfort, burn, swelling, rash or prolonged redness in the application area.
- If the pain after 7 days remains or gets worse.
Spiral Heat contains
Iron, activated carbon, salt, water.
For external use only.
Only for single use – for each application use a new patch to retain described heat effect. Store at a cool, dry place, keep away from sunlight.
Keep away from children and pets.
30 x 10 cm 3 patches
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL