Environ Skin Care has launched a new approach to home peeling with the ground-breaking Cool Peel, which rejuvenates skin while caring for the epidermis. Unlike more aggressive peels which destroy important skin cells, the new protocol, developed by plastic surgeon and anti-ageing specialist Dr Des Fernandes, helps to stimulate healthy growth, with light, repetitive treatments.
A low concentration acid masque left on the skin for sufficient time has been shown to address lines, sun damage and problem skin effectively and comfortably. This achieves visibly smoother skin with minimal redness and no recovery time.
The kit includes sufficient low concentration LACM1 masque for four to five treatments, plus a neutralising cleanser, brush, palette and headband. Frequent treatments are particularly important for clients with problem skin, to keep it sterile and clear
How to use
LACM Home Peel Treatment Procedure:
1. Cleanse skin thoroughly with preferred Environ gel cleanser and dry skin.
2. Tone with the Environ Alpha Toner Forte (sun-damaged or lined) or Sebutone (problem skin). Repeat this step to ensure the skin is as acidic as possible.
3. Decant a small amount of LACM#1 into the palette and apply in a thin, even layer to the area to be treated using the brush.
4. Leave on the skin for 10 minutes. (This can be extended to 20 minutes on subsequent treatments if needed, ask your therapist for advice.)
5. Remove excess LACM#1 with a damp face cloth and apply a thick layer of Environ Neutralising Cleanser. Massage into the affected area and leave on the skin for a few minutes.
6. Wash off the Neutralising Cleanser and repeat if necessary. Ensure all of the LACM#1 is removed from the skin.
7. Gently pat the skin with a dry towel and apply recommended Environ skincare products.
It is safe to peel once a week as long as the skin is comfortable.
For problem skin or rosacea the peel should be repeated every day or every other day until the skin stabilises. In this instance only leave on for 10 minutes.
The peels can be continued for 3 months.
Always apply sunscreen such as RAD Antioxidant Sunscreen SPF 15 or Alpha Day Lotion SPF15 during the course of treatment.
This treatment is NOT suitable for delicate, fragile skin with a history of sensitivity.
PLEASE READ INSERT LEAFLET FOR FURTHER DETAILS