Skin peel for blemish-prone skin
Eucerin DermoPurifyer Oil Control Scrub is an oil-free skin peel with Lactic Acid that removes impurities without drying out the skin. Suitable for face and body, the exfoliating action of natural micro particles works against dead skin cells − one of the key causes of blackheads and spots − and gently cleanses skin and removes make-up.
Pores are unclogged, impurities and blackheads are reduced and skin texture is visibly smooth and refined.
The product has been specially formulated for oily and blemish-prone skin not undergoing medication and can be used during pregnancy.
Clinical and dermatological studies
The product’s effectiveness was tested in a six-week study in Germany with a sample of 16 women and 4 men aged between 13 and 34 (average age 18.5 years).
The study confirmed:
That Eucerin DERMOPURE Scrub has a very positive effect on general skin condition.
That the scrub is very well tolerated by those with blemish-prone skin.
PROPERTIES : antibacterial, comedolytic, non-comedogenic, lightly fragranced
Aqua Coco Glucoside Coco-Betaine Microcrystalline Cellulose Acrylates-C10-30-Alkyl-Acrylate-Crosspolymer Lactic Acid Sodium Chloride Sodium Hydroxide Cellulose Mannitol Polyquaternium-10 Sodium Benzoate Phenoxyethanol Benzophenone-4 Parfum CI 77289
- Use the scrub once a week, or more frequently if needed, instead of the Cleansing Gel
- Wet your face and/or body
- Apply product to your hands (use an amount about the size of a hazel nut)
- Gently massage onto face and/or body
- Rinse thoroughly
- Follow with the appropriate care product such as Eucerin DermoPurifyer Oil Control Mattifying Fluid
- Avoid contact with your eyes
- Suitable for daily use