A facial sunscreen to protect and soothe sensitive and dry skin
UV light is the main cause of sun-induced skin damage, but high-energy visible (HEVIS) light can also induce free radicals that cause further stress to skin.
Eucerin Sun Creme Sensitive Protect SPF 50+ is an everyday facial sunscreen that protects and soothes sensitive and dry skin.
The Advanced Spectral Technology combines broadband and photostable UVA/UVB filters1 for very high UV protection with Licochalcone A to neutralize free radicals caused by UV and HEVIS light.
The sunscreen for sensitive facial skin also includes Glycyrrhetinic Acid which supports skin’s own DNA repair mechanism.
Unperfumed − and with a light, creamy texture − Eucerin Sun Creme Sensitive Protect SPF 50+ is clinically and dermatologically proven to be suitable for sensitive, even atopic skin.
(1) Meeting the high standards for UVA and UVB protection defined by Cosmetics Europe. The levels of UVA protection are higher than the EU recommendation.
Clinical and dermatological studies
Clinical and dermatological studies prove very good skin tolerability on sensitive and atopic skin.
How to Use :
- Apply in the morning after, or instead of, your regular day care product
- Can be used in combination with other Eucerin Face Care products such as those in the Eucerin Hyal-Urea and Eucerin Q10 ACTIVE ranges
- Your skin is instantly protected from the sun – no waiting time required
- Follow with make-up if appropriate
Important usage instructions
- Apply generously before sun exposure and reapply frequently− especially after swimming, perspiring or toweling − to maintain the original protection
- Reducing the quantity will significantly lower the level of protection
- Do not stay too long in the sun, even while using a sunscreen product
- Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat
- Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Allow product to absorb completely, and avoid direct contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining
Customers who bought this also bought