Fixodent Original is the classic Fixodent adhesive, offering you great fit and strong, lasting hold.
Fixodent Original uses the natural moisture in your mouth to change the soft cream into an elastic-like membrane that helps hold your dentures firmly in place. Knowing your denture is more secure can help you feel more confident and carry out everyday activities such as speaking, laughing, and eating without fear or embarrassment.
Fixodent Original will help to:
- Reduce denture movement and prevent sore gums.
- Increase the hold of your dentures and allow you to bite harder.
- Cushion your gums and make your dentures feel more comfortable.
- Provide a seal along the edges of the denture, which will help prevent food from getting trapped under the dentures.
- Clean and dry dentures thoroughly before applying Fixodent denture adhesive.
- Apply Fixodent to dentures in strips or a series of dots. Start with a small amount at first. Do not apply too close to denture edges.
- Press dentures firmly in place and hold briefly. You are using too much adhesive if the product oozes out after you insert dentures.
- Many denture wearers find one use a day is sufficient. If you are using Fixodent denture adhesive more than once a day or have problems with your denture hold, consult your dentist about the fit of your dentures.See your dentist regularly to ensure properly fitting dentures. Poorly fitting dentures may impair your health.