Footner Exfoliating Socks aid the natural exfoliation process of dead skin to help prevent unwanted hard skin, cracked heels and other forms of unwanted skin build-up on the feet.
Just one simple 60 minute treatment will cause the upper layer of the skin to peel off, leaving you with baby soft feet. The exfoliation process begins 1-7 days after wearing the socks and should end within 10 days after application.
- Remove any products such as nail polish from your feet prior to use.
- Using scissors, cut the plastic sock along the indicated line.
- Slip the plastic Footner Exfoliating Socks over your feet and use the adhesive strap (sticker near the front of the sock) to close the top of the Footner Exfoliating Sock. Slip your own socks over the Footner Exfoliating Socks for a comfortable fit.
- The Footner Exfoliating Socks should be worn for 60 minutes for the product to work effectively. We recommend you set a timer/alarm to ensure correct length of use.
- After 60 minutes remove the socks and wash your feet with warm water to remove the remaining gel.
- 1-7 days after application the hardened and dead skin will begin to peel from your feet. The peeling process should end within 10 days after application. Do not forcefully remove skin when peeling process starts as it may damage the underlying skin.
- Soaking your feet in warm water speeds up the process. Though this is not necessary, it will shorten the amount of time needed to exfoliate the old skin.
- Some feet may exfoliate to a higher extent than others. This depends on the thickness of the hard skin build-up.
- Though the peeling skin may seem dry, avoid using moisturisers during the exfoliation process as this may reduce the effect of the product.
- It is recommended to use Footner Exfoliating Socks every 2-3 months to keep babysoft feet.
- In some cases of hard skin, Footner may not remove the desired amount of skin with one application.
- It is recommended to leave at least 3 weeks between treatments.
- To prevent undesired peeling, such as on top of your feet, we advise that you apply Petroleum Jelly to this area before use of the socks.
Ingredients : Aqua, Mandelic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol,Propylene Glycol, Allantoin, Aqua & Propylene Glycol & Cucumis Sativus Juice, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid.
- Do not use the product if you are hypersensitive to one or more of the ingredients in Footner Exfoliating Socks.
- Not to be used by children under the age of 12 years.
- Consult a doctor if you are diabetic or suffer from poor circulation.
- You may experience a cold, tingling sensation during the hour of application, this is normal. If youexperience burning or itching remove the socks and wash off the product with warm water. If irritation persists, seek medical advice.
- If you walk around while wearing the socks, do so with caution as there is danger of slipping and possible tearing of the socks, which could cause staining of the flooring and clothes.
- It is recommended to keep your feet out of direct sunlight for one week after the peeling process has finished as the new skin is very sensitive to the effects of UV radiation.
- Do not use this product if you suffer from irritations, sensitive skin, onychomycosis, athlete's foot or any form of open/irritated skin on the feet.
- This is a single use product. Dispose of socks after one use.
- For use on feet only.
- Avoid contact with eyes and injured skin.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.