Aloe: Aloe, rich in proteins and amino acids, moisturises the hair increasing its elasticity while Dittany’s mild antiseptic action, helps the scalp epidermis retain its balance.
THE FORMULA AT A GLANCE
- PURE360° [HAIRSPA™ & Plantasil Micro] / a total approach focusing both on the hair’s natural defense mechanisms as well as the overall scalp and hair health both short and long term [patent-pending]
- Multidimensional formulations
- A unique, antioxidant complex based on endemic, organiplants
from the island of Cret [plants combined together for the
- Vitamin B3 and Provitamin B5 complex
- High efficacy natural actives, depending on the neeaddressed
by each product
In addition to silicone, the use of various synthetic compounds usually found in conventional haircare formulations is also avoided, alongside the brand’s standard negative list which includes parabens, mineral oils, propylene glycol and ethanolamines. Furthermore, all scents are PCM / Phthalate free.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Aqua /Water/ Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxylsultaine, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Biotin, Caprylyl Glycol, Citronellol, Coco-Betaine, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Oleate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Lactic Acid, Lactitol, Levulinic Acid, Limonene, Niacinamide, Origanum Dictamnus Flower/ Leaf/ Stem Extract, Origanum Majorana Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Phenylpropanol, Polyquaternium-10, Potassium Sorbate, Sideritis Syriaca Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Tocopherol, Xylitol
HOW TO USE
Apply onto damp hair, massage gently and rinse. Shampoo again and rinse thoroughly.