LiceGuard Lice Repellent Spray is a safe and effective way to prevent your child from getting lice during an outbreak. A few sprays of our concentrated non-toxic solution provides 24-hour protection from lice. It contains no pesticides and is made with natural ingredients that leave behind a pleasant scent. One bottle of Lice Repellent Spray is enough to treat one person for up to 60-days.
1-oz Lice Repellent Spray
Concentrated non-toxic formula.
One bottle contains 60-day supply.
24-hour protection from lice infestation.
Safe for kids & contains no toxic chemicals.
Pleasant scent & no mess to clean up.
Easy to apply.