Specially formulated for use right from day one, Mustela foam shampoo for newborns is ideal for treating and preventing cradle cap in newborn babies:
- Leaves your baby’s hair perfectly clean thanks to its ultra-gentle cleansing action.
- Respects the delicate balance of your baby’s scalp.
- Eliminates cradle cap thanks to its keratin regulating action.
- Helps prevent reappearance of the condition thanks to a purifying ingredient.
- Ultra-gentle formula does not sting the eyes.
Thanks to its new formula enriched with Avocado Perseose®, a patented ingredient of natural origin, Mustela Foam shampoo for newborns reinforces the skin barrier and preserves its cellular resources.
TIPS OF USE:
Wet your baby’ hair with lukewarm water. Pump one or two dollops of Foam shampoo for newborns into your hand, then apply to baby’s hair and rub gently. Leave to act for 1-2 minutes then rinse carefully.
Mustela Foam shampoo for newborns can be used right from the day your baby is born.*
To optimize its effects, use in conjunction with Mustela STELAKER® keratin regulator from Mustela Dermo-Pediatrics.
Pleasant to use
Mustela Foam shampoo for newborns is a self-foaming shampoo which does not get in the eyes and is simple to apply. Delicately perfumed, it rinses out in an instant, leaving the scalp soothed and the hair soft.
INGREDIENTS AND NATURALNESS:
99% ingredients of natural origin.
Principal ingredients of natural origin:
- Avocado Perseose®: a patented natural ingredient which strengthens the cutaneous barrier and preserves cell strength.
- Salicylic acid: helps eliminate cradle cap.
- Coco glucoside (a gentle surfactant): for gentle cleansing action
Biodegradable formula (OCDE 302B tested).
0% parabens, phthalates, phenoxyethanol.
High tolerance, hypoallergenic formula Dermatologically tested under pediatric supervision for perfect safety.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Coco-Glucoside, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Climbazole, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbic Acid, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract.
Tips for disposal and recycling
Please dispose of your empty pump dispenser bottle in a segregated waste recipient.