Specially formulated for use from birth on,* Mustela Hydra Bébé® face cream is designed for the daily care of your baby’s face:
- Vegetal oil and vitamins E and F instantly hydrate the skin with lasting effects.
- Shea butter leaves the skin feeling supple, silky and soft.
Thanks to its new formula enriched with Avocado Perseose®, a patented ingredient of natural origin, Hydra Bébé® face cream reinforce the skin barrier and preserve its cellular resources.
TIPS OF USE:
Apply morning and night to the face after cleaning.
Hydra Bébé® face cream can be used right from the day your baby is born.*
It can be used in conjunction with Hydra Bébé® body cream.
Pleasant to use
With its light, free-flowing texture, Hydra Bébé® face cream is rapidly absorbed by the skin. Leaves the skin soft, supple and delicately scented.
40 ml tube.
*Includes babies newly-discharged from neonatal care.
INGREDIENTS AND NATURALNESS:
86% ingredients of natural origin.
Principal ingredients of natural origin:
- Avocado Perseose®: a patented natural ingredient which strengthens the cutaneous barrier and preserves cell strength.
- Jojoba oil: lipid-replenishing, reparative and naturally hydrating.
- Vitamin F: restores and maintains the skin’s water balance.
- Shea butter: soothes, softens and nourishes the epidermis.
0% parabens, phthalates, phenoxyethanol.
High tolerance, hypoallergenic formula Dermatologically tested under pediatric supervision for optimum safety.
AQUA (WATER), GLYCERYL STEARATE, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, PETROLATUM, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CETYL PALMITATE, LAURETH-23, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CETEARETH-20, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, CARBOMER, DIMETHICONOL, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, CETEARETH-12, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, XANTHAN GUM, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, CITRIC ACID, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT
Tips for disposal and recycling
Please dispose of the empty box in a segregated waste recipient.
Dispose of the empty tube in a household waste bin.