Optrex Brightening Eye Drops for dull eyes gently restore your eye's natural brightness for dazzling eyes in an instant. They are enriched with natural plant extracts and a special whitening agent to ensure that your eyes look and feel beautiful.
Optrex Brightening Eye Drops can be used if you wear contact lenses, however you should remove them to apply the drops, then wait at least 15 minutes before putting them back in.
- Adults and children aged 12 years and over: Gently squeeze 1 or 2 drops into each eye. Do not use more than 4 times in 24 hours.
Do not use while or just before wearing soft contact lenses.
Ingredients : Aqua, Hamamelis Water, Boric Acid, Glycerine, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Borate, Didecyldimonium Chloride, Naphazoline HCL
- Optrex Brightening Eye Drops should not be used everyday.
Consult your pharmacist or doctor before use if you:
- Are pregnant.
- Have any eye disease (e.g. Glaucoma).
- Have had eye surgery.
- Are taking any medicines.
- Are receiving medical treatment for high blood pressure, depression, heart disease, diabetes or thyroid disorders.