Oral Hygiene Tips
If you want to keep a great smile, then your oral hygiene routine is very important, as poor dental care can lead to problems such as infection, gum disease and even strokes. Dermacia recommends that you follow our tips for great oral health:
- Brush your teeth properly with a branded toothbrush such as one from Dermacia's wide range.
- Floss between your teeth to remove particles of food, that cannot be reached by brushing.
- Limit the amout of fizzy drinks, fruit juices and tea and coffee that you drink as they can contain high amounts of sugar or in the case of tea and coffee stain your teeth.
- Drink plenty of milk as it is high in calcium, and take vitamin D and B supplements to protect your gums from bleeding.
- Visit Your Dentist for regular check ups twice a year at least.
- Use mouthwash to kill bateria that causes plaque.
- Clean your tongue with one of our professional tongue cleaners, as they will remove bacteria that lives on your tongue that lead to bad breath.