Puressential Respiratory Air Spray contains 19 essential oils to soothe the airways and strengthen your natural defences. It is an atmospheric spray that should be used at the first signs of winter discomfort and seasonal sensitivities, i.e. runny nose, watery or itchy eyes, sneezing, sore throat.
Puressential Respiratory Air Spray is free from preservatives and does not use any propellent gases.
Directions : Used at the first signs of winter discomfort and seasonal sensitivities:
- 2 to 3 sprays on a handkerchief for inhalation.
- 4 to 6 sprays into the surrounding air for atmospheric dispersio
Ingredients : 19 essential oils: Anise, Bay St Thomas, Cajeput, Atlas Cedarwood, Lemon, Clove, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Lavender officinale, Lavandin grosso, Peppermint, Niaouli, Oregano, Sylvestris Pine, Ravintsara, Rosemary, Sage, Tea Tree, Thyme.
- Not recommended for children less than 3 years old, pregnant, breastfeeding women or people with seizure disorders or epilepsy.
- For elderly people on medical treatment, seek the advice of a doctor.
- Avoid all contact with the skin, eyes and mucous membranes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from flames or sparks. Do not smoke.
- Do not swallow: in case of accidental ingestion, rinse mouth and see a doctor.