Steradent Active Fresh Tablets kill 99.99% of bacteria and remove 50% more plaque than brushing alone, leaving dentures hygienically clean in just 3 minutes. They work by forming thousands of micro-bubbles around the denture, providing a powerful in-depth clean while the eucalyptus and menthol will leave a delightfully fresh scent.
Steradent Active Fresh Tablets are safe for the metal parts as well as both full and partial dentures.
- Rinse denture.
- Place one Active Fresh tablet together with your denture in a glass.
- Replace cap firmly after use.
- Fill with warm water to cover dentures and soak for 3 minutes.
- Do not use boiling water straight from the kettle as this will damage dentures.
- Brush and rinse denture in water thoroughly before wearing.
- Dispose of the solution after use and rinse the glass.
Ingredients : Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Caroate, Citric Acid, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Carbonate, PEG-150, Malic Acid, Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, PEG-90, Aroma, TAED, CI 28440, CI 42090.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Causes serious eye irritation. If in eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists, get medical advice/attention.
- Causes skin irritation.
- Keep out of reach of children and elderly in need of care.
- For soaking dentures only. Do not ingest. If swallowed: Call a doctor/physician, if you feel unwell.
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Retain carton for future reference.