Steradent Pro 3 in 1 Tablets kill 99.99% of bacteria and help prevent gum irritation and inflammation, leaving dentures hygienically clean in just 3 minutes. They work by forming thousands of micro-bubbles around the denture, providing a powerful in-depth clean where the toothbrush can't go. Used twice daily, this unique formulation cleans dentures and helps protect your gum's health while the eucalyptus and menthol will add a hint of freshness.
Steradent Pro 3 in 1 Tablets are safe for the metal parts as well as both full and partial dentures.
- Rinse denture.
- Place one Steradent Pro 3 in 1 tablet together with your denture in a glass.
- Replace cap firmly after use.
- Fill with sufficient warm water to cover dentures. Do not use boiling water straight from the kettle as this will damage dentures.
- Soak for 3 minutes.
- Brush and rinse denture thoroughly in water before wearing.
- Dispose of the solution after use and rinse the glass.
- It is recommended for good oral hygiene to clean your dentures twice a day.
Ingredients : Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Monopersulfate, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Sodium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Sodium Carbonate, PEG-150, Malic Acid, Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, PEG-90, Maltodextrin, TAED, Potassium Persulfate, Aroma, Aqua, Cellulose Gum, Magnesium Carbonate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, CI 28440, CI 42090.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Causes serious eye irritation. If in eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists, get medical advice/attention.
- Causes skin irritation.
- Keep out of reach of children and elderly in need of care.
- For soaking dentures only. Do not ingest. If swallowed: Call a doctor/physician, if you feel unwell.
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Retain carton for future reference.