Steradent Pro White Tablets kill 99.99% of bacteria and restore original whiteness, leaving dentures hygienically clean and white in just 3 minutes. They work by forming thousands of micro-bubbles around the denture, providing a powerful in-depth clean where the toothbrush can't go. Used twice daily, they fight discolouration caused by red wine, tea and coffee, leaving dentures clean, smooth and brilliantly white with a minty fresh taste.
Steradent Pro White Tablets are safe for the metal parts as well as both full and partial dentures.
- For optimum cleaning results, use Steradent Pro White twice a day.
- Rinse denture.
- Place one Steradent Pro White tablet together with your denture in a glass.
- Replace tube cap firmly after use.
- Fill glass with sufficient hot water to cover dentures.
- Do not use boiling water straight from the kettle as this will damage dentures.
- Soak for 3 minutes.
- Brush and rinse denture thoroughly in water before wearing.
- Dispose of the solution after use and rinse the glass.
Ingredients : Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Caroate, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Sodium Sulfate, Malic Acid, PEG-150, Citric Acid, Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, PEG-90, Aroma, TAED, CI 28440, CI 42090.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Causes serious eye irritation. If in eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists, get medical advice/attention.
- Causes skin irritation.
- Keep out of reach of children and elderly in need of care.
- For soaking dentures only. Do not ingest. If swallowed: Call a doctor/physician, if you feel unwell.
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Retain carton for future reference.