TePe Interdental Brushes are specially designed to clean between your teeth, where a regular toothbrush doesn't reach. Using an interdental brush as part of your daily oral health routine will help to keep your gums fresh and healthy, preventing gum inflammation, cavities and bad breath. They can also be used for cleaning implants and orthodontic appliances.
TePe Interdental Brushes have a straight brush head and a short, flat, ergonomic handle for a steady and controlled grip.
TePe Interdental Brushes are available in nine colour coded sizes for ease of use, as many people find that more that they need more than one brush size. TePe Interdental Brush Mixed Pack contains a selection of six different sizes, perfect for finding out which size(s) you require, or if you need more than one size. It contains:
- 1 x Tepe Interdental Brush Pink 0.4mm
- 1 x Tepe Interdental Brush Orange 0.45mm
- 1 x Tepe Interdental Brush Red 0.5mm
- 1 x Tepe Interdental Brush Blue 0.6mm
- 1 x Tepe Interdental Brush Yellow 0.7mm
- 1 x Tepe Interdental Brush Green 0.8mm
TePe Interdental Brushes have been developed in collaboration with dental expertise to ensure the highest utility and quality, in every little detail. They are made from plastic coated wire with a plastic, recyclable polypropylene handle.
Use your interdental brush once a day, preferably in the evening. Insert the brush gently between your teeth. Do not force the brush into a space; work it in gently or choose a smaller size. Move the interdental brush full length back and forth a few times in each interdental space. Looking in the mirror may make use easier.
- Between the front teeth: Use a straight interdental brush between the front teeth.
- Between the back teeth: Access to the back teeth may be improved if you curve the soft neck of the interdental brush slightly by adding pressure with your finger.
Change the brush when the filaments are becoming worn.