Specially formulated for use right from day one,* Mustela multi-sensory bubble bath is ideal for cleansing your child’s delicate skin while stimulating his senses:
- Gently cleanses the skin without leaving it dry, thanks to marine oligo-elements and gentle surfactants.
- Silky foam, blue color and fresh Mustela fragrance help awaken your baby’s senses and promote his well-being.
- Formula does not sting the eyes.
Thanks to its new formula enriched with Avocado Perseose®, a patented ingredient of natural origin, Mustela multi-sensory bubble bath reinforces the skin barrier and preserves its cellular resources.
TIPS OF USE:
Pour a little multi-sensory bubble bath into the tub while the bath is running. Rinse off bubble bath before drying.
Multi-sensory bubble bath can be used right from the day your baby is born.*
Pleasant to use
The fun blue color, silky foam and fresh scent of Mustela multi-sensory bubble bath help stimulate your baby’s senses while helping him relax in the bathtub. Multi-sensory bubble bath has an extra-gentle formula that leaves baby’s skin clean, fresh and soft, without irritation.
INGREDIENTS AND NATURALNESS:
88% ingredients of natural origin.
Principal ingredients of natural origin:
- Avocado Perseose®: a patented natural ingredient which reinforces the skin barrier and preserves the cellular resource.
- Cornflower extract: revives and soothes.
- Marine oligo-elements: preserve cutaneous equilibrium in water.
Biodegradable formula (OCDE 302B tested).
0% soap, parabens, phthalates, phenoxyethanol.
High tolerance, hypoallergenic formula Dermatologically tested under pediatric supervision for perfect safety.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Myreth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Coco-Glucoside, PEG-150 Distearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Maris Sal /Sea Salt/Sel marin, Citric Acid, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, CI 42090 (Blue 1).
Tips for disposal and recycling
Please dispose of your empty bottle in a segregated waste recipient.