Why Choose Dermacia Travel Clinic ?
Looking For a Convenient Travel Clinic in Islington: Choose Dermacia
Dermacia Travel Clinic strives to be London’s number one walk-in travel clinic. To ensure that you stay safe and healthy when travelling abroad, whether that's gap-year travel, backpacking or for business travel, our qualified and professional staff offer a full range of travel healthcare services in Islington at the best possible prices. There are many reasons why Dermacia Travel Clinic should be your first choice for travel healthcare and travel vaccinations in London:
- We’ve been a Registered Member of the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain since 1995.
- We are a registered and accredited Yellow Fever Vaccination Centre.
- We’re London’s lowest-cost walk-in travel clinic, We provide more than twenty essential travel vaccinations.
- We can dispense travel vaccines and anti-malaria tablets with no prescription required.
- We provide full certification for vaccinations administered.
- You can visit our travel clinic seven days a week with no prior appointment needed.
- We’re conveniently located close to the Highbury & Islington Tube and Rail Station.
Dermacia Travel Clinic Is a One Stop Shop For Travel Vaccinations and Advice
We offer free pre-travel healthcare consultations, Same-day consultation appointments can be arranged online or by telephone, We can arrange late-night and last-minute appointments in an emergency, We adhere to the highest standards of hygiene and clinical care Dermacia Islington Travel Clinic is a one-stop-shop for all of your travel healthcare advice and requirements, offering first-class service at the best value for money. Arranging an appointment with us is easy; simply call our Islington travel clinic on 020 7226 2780 or book online now.