STELATOPIA® Milky Bath Oil has been specially formulated for eczema-prone dry skin in babies and children and should be used to cleanse the face and body, particularly in the event of intense redness and pulling. Simply mix it into the bath water – no need to rinse it off. It will leave skin clean, soothe and nourished:
- Skin is left gently cleansed without being damaged or dried out.
- The skin’s lipids are replenished using Active Relipidation®, a patented process which naturally stimulates production of the lipids which make up the protective cutaneous barrier – which does not function properly in eczema-prone skin. Even the driest skin is intensely nourished, getting back its softness and suppleness.
- Any sensations of discomfort are quickly relieved thanks to the camomile oil which is rich in bisabolol – recognised for its soothing properties.
When used regularly in conjunction with other STELATOPIA® products, STELATOPIA® Milky Bath Oil reduces the frequency and intensity of flare-ups.
TIPS OF USE:
Pour 2 to 3 capfuls into the bathwater. Stir the water until the product is evenly mixed into it and a milky vale appears. Carefully cleanse your child without rinsing off the water. Then dry them without forgetting the folds of skin, patting them with a soft towel, taking care not to rub skin.
Warning: like any oil, STELATOPIA® Milky bath oil may make the bathtub slippery. Be careful!
In order to optimize the product's effectiveness, you can use it in conjunction with other products in the STELATOPIA® range.
Pleasant to use
STELATOPIA® Milky bath oil is easy to mix into the bath water. It gently cleanses your baby's skin, nourishing it, soothing it and leaving a protective film over it.
INGREDIENTS AND NATURALNESS:
Principal ingredients of natural origin:
- Sunflower oil distillate: soothes the skin, stimulates the synthesis of key lipids in the epidermis.
- Sweet almond oil: replenishes lipids.
- Camomile oil: soothes.
0% parabens, phtalates, phenoxyethanol, alcohol chlorphenesin, essential oils, perfumes, soap, colourings.
High tolerance, hypo-allergenic formula.* Dermatologically tested on eczema-prone skin under pediatric control for optimum safety.
Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Cocoate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, PEG-6 Isostearate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Propylene Glycol Dipelargonate, Lecithin, Laureth-2, Anthemis Nobilis Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ethyl Cyclohexyl Propionate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate
Customers who bought this also bought