Nair Sensitive Hair Removal Cream gently yet effectively removes unwanted hair from legs, underarms and the bikini area, even if you have sensitive skin. The dermatologically tested formula contains camellia oil and ylang-ylang to help moisturise the skin, leaving it radiant and silky-smooth.
Nair Sensitive Hair Removal Cream is suitable for all hair types and has a fresh floral fragrance.
Directions : Irritation or allergic reaction may occur with some people, even after prior use without adverse effects. Therefore, a test should always be carried out on a small part of the area to be treated before each use. Follow the instructions and if the skin appears normal after 24 hours, proceed with the full application.
- Smooth on the cream in a thick, even layer, covering the hair to be removed. Do not rub in.
- After 5-6 minutes, test a small area. If the hair does not come away from the test area easily, leave on for a few minutes longer. Do not leave for more than 10 minutes in total.
- Shower off with lukewarm water using a wet cloth if required and pat skin dry with a soft towel. Do not rub or use soap.
Ingredients : Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Calcium Thioglycolate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Ceteth-20, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Parfum, Propylene Glycol, Cananga Odorata Flower Extract, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, CI 77491, CI 77492.
- Always follow the instructions carefully.
- Contains thioglycolate and alkali.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In the event of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Can be used anywhere except around eyes, in nose, ears or on breast nipples, perianal or vaginal/genital areas.
- Avoid contact with other materials as this could lead to damage or discolouration.
- Do not use on irritated, inflamed or broken skin or on weak scars.
- If you feel burning or stinging, remove product immediately and rinse well with water.
- Store at room temperature. If stored at a low temperature, crystals may form.
- Keep out of reach of children.