Bio-Kult Advanced Multi-Strain Formula Capsules
Bio-Kult Advanced Multi-Strain Formula Capsules contain 14 strains of live bacteria for everyday use to maintain a healthy balance of bacteria in the gut. Suitable for adults and children, they can be used on a continious basis or for a short period of time to address a specific concern, e.g. while travelling or taking antibiotics.
The beneficial bacteria in Bio-Kult Advanced Multi-Strain Formula Capsules are freeze dried to protect them from the harsh acidic environment of the stomach, allowing them to colonise the full length of the gastrointestinal tract. This also allows the capsules to be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
Bio-Kult Advanced Multi-Strain Formula Capsules are suitable for vegetarians.
For general use:
- Take 1-2 capsules once or twice daily with food.
- If taking two or more capsules daily, you may wish to split the dose between two meals.
- Bio-Kult Advanced Multi-Strain Formula Capsules can be pulled apart and the contents sprinkled on to food, mixed in a drink or swallowed whole.
If you are taking antibiotics:
- Take 4 capsules daily, ideally at a different time of the day from the antibiotics
- Continue taking for at least 2 weeks after completition of the antibiotic course.
- Start taking 2 weeks before travel follow guidelines for general use.
- During travel take 4 capsules daily.
- Continue to take for at least 2 weeks following the end of travel.
- Children under 12 should take half the adult dose.
Ingredients : Cellulose (bulking agent), Vegetable Capsule (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose), Live bacteria cultures (Bacillus subtilis PXN 21, Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN 23, Bifidobacterium breve PXN 25, Bifidobacterium infantis PXN 27, Bifidobacterium longum PXN 30, Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN 35, Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN 39, Lactobacillus casei PXN 37, Lactobacillus plantarum PXN 47, Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN 54, Lactobacillus helveticus PXN 45, Lactobacillus salivarius PXN 57, Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN 63, Streptococcus thermophilus PXN 66).
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- May contain soya and milk as these are used in the growth media of the strains. Traces of milk are at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.