Milk teeth aren’t practice teeth, so taking care of them means you are helping to ensure that, when the time comes, children's big teeth (waiting in the gums) come through healthy and strong.
The enamel on your baby’s milk teeth is more susceptible to attack.
So Aquafresh's dental experts have come up with a special formula that’s not only tough on decay, but also less abrasive than regular toothpastes.
Aquafresh Milk Teeth Toothpaste is free from artificial colours or flavours and has a gentle baby-friendly minty taste.
Start using as soon as your baby’s first tooth emerges.
Recommended level of fluoride for children 0-3 year to help strengthen and protect teeth from decay.
How to use
- Use a smear of toothpaste for children aged under 3 years
- Brush your baby's teeth twice a day
- Talk to your doctor or health visitor about what is best for your baby's teeth
- Your baby should visit the dentist every 6 months
Always follow the label directions: Brush twice a day and not more than three times, minimise swallowing and spit out
- Free from artificial colours
- Free from artificial flavours
Aqua Hydrated Silica Glycerin Sorbitol Titanium Dioxide Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Xantham Gum Disodium Phosphate Sodium Monofluorophosphate Sodium Saccharin Aroma Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Calcium Glycerophosphate Limonene Contains: Sodium Monofluorophosphate 0.8% w/w (1000 ppm fluoride)
Customers who bought this also bought