Buttercup Bronchostop Cough Pastilles are used for the relief of coughs such as chesty coughs, dry, tickly, irritating coughs and catarrh based coughs. They are a traditional herbal medicinal product.
Directions : For oral use (allow to dissolve in the mouth through sucking).
- Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: 1–2 pastilles to be taken every 4 hours, 4 times a day. If required, up to a maximum of 12 pastilles can be taken per day.
- Children under 12 years: Do not give.
Do not exceed the stated dose. You must talk to a doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner if you do not feel better or if you feel worse after 7 days. If you are short of breath, have a high temperature (fever), your phlegm is yellow-green or brown in colour (purulent sputum), you must consult your doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner.
- Active Ingredient: 59.5mg of extract (as dry extract) from Thyme herb (Thymus vulgaris L. and Thymus zygis L.,herb) (DER 7-13:1) Extraction solvent: water.
- Other Ingredients: Fructose 300mg, Sorbitol (E420) 523mg, Maltodextrin, Acacia (E414), Citric acid anhydrous (E330), Saccharin sodium (E954), Aronia (chokeberry) aroma flavour (synthetic and natural flavourings, propylene glycol (E1520)), Fruit of the forest (berry) aroma flavour (synthetic and natural flavourings, propylene glycol (E1520), Ethanol, dl-alpha tocopherol (E307)), Paraffin light liquid, Beeswax white, Purified water.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or might take any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
- No studies on the effects on the ability to drive and to use machines have been performed. Buttercup Bronchostop Cough Pastilles contain no ingredients that are known to cause drowsiness.
- Buttercup Bronchostop Cough Pastilles contain fructose and sorbitol. If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicine. One pastille corresponds to approximately 0.1 carbohydrate units. This should be considered in patients with diabetes mellitus.
Do not take Buttercup Bronchostop Cough Pastilles:
- If you are allergic to Thyme or other members of the Lamiaceae family (e.g. Basil, Rosemary, Sage), or to any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are under 12 years old.