Suitable for adults and children from 12 years, Buttercup Bronchostop Cough Syrup is non-drowsy and alcohol free. It is also sugar free, making it suitable for diabetics.
- Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: Using the measuring cup provided, 15ml of syrup to be taken every 4 hours, 4 times per day. If required, up to a maximum of 6 doses (90ml) can be taken per day.
- Children under 12 years: Do not give.
- Active Ingredients (per 15ml): 120mg of extract (as dry extract) from Thyme herb (Thymus vulgaris L. and Thymus zygis L.,herb) (DER 7-13:1) Extraction solvent: water and 830mg of extract (as liquid extract) from Marshmallow root (Althaea ocinalis L.) (DER 12-14:1) Extraction solvent: water.
- Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Acacia (E414), Xylitol (E967), Methyl Parahydroxybenzoate (E218), Raspberry Juice Concentrate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid Monohydrate, Propyl Parahydroxybenzoate (E216), Raspberry Aroma Flavouring (Synthetic and Natural Flavourings, Propylene Glycol (E1520)), Purified Water.
- Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking, have recently taken or might take any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
- No studies on the effects on the ability to drive and to use machines have been performed. Buttercup Bronchostop Cough Syrup contains no ingredients that are known to cause drowsiness.
- Buttercup Bronchostop Cough Syrup contains the preservatives Methyl parahydroxybenzoate and Propyl parahydroxybenzoate. These may cause hypersensitivity (allergic) reactions, including delayed reactions, in certain people.
Do not take Buttercup Bronchostop Cough Syrup:
- If you are allergic to Marshmallow root, Thyme or other members of the Lamiaceae family (e.g. Basil, Rosemary, Sage), or to any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you are under 12 years old.