Care Olive Ear Drops contain medical grade olive oil to gently soften and remove ear wax. Dropper included.
Before use, check that the dropper is not broken or damaged.
Adults, the elderly and children over 1 year:
- Tilt head sideways with the affected ear facing upwards. Avoid touching the ear with the dropper.
- Using the dropper, place 2-3 drops of the oil at room temerature into the ear.
- Never insert the dropper or any solid object into the ear.
- Gently massage around the outside of the ear.
Allow a few minutes for the drops to reach the eardrum by keeping the head tilted and repeat in other ear if required.
- Plug the ear lightly with cotton wool if neccessary to prevent leakage.
- Use the drops twice a day for up to seven days.
- Please read all the enclosed information leaflet carefully before use. It contains important information about this product.
- Once opened, store the dropper in the bottle.
- The doctor, nurse or specialist may give you other specific instructions for using the drops depending on the severity of your wax problem.
- You should follow the instructions to ensure successful removal of ear wax.
- If symptoms persist consult a doctor.