Care Simple Linctus Paediatric Sugar Free is specially formulated for children aged 1 to 12 years to relieve dry, irritating coughs
- Children 1 to 5 years: Give one 5ml spoonful.
- Children 6 to 12 years: Give two 5ml spoonfuls.
Repeat the dose up to four times a day if necessary. If symptoms persist for more than 5 days, consult a doctor.
- Active Ingredient: Citric Acid Monohydrate 31.25mg per 5ml
- Other Ingredients: Glycerol (E422), Aniseed Flavour (contains Propylene Glycol), Maltitol Liquid, Sodium Benzoate (E211) and Purified Water.
- This product contains 4.2g of maltitol liquid per 5ml dose. If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicine. Calorific value 2.3g/kcal of maltitol liquid. Maltitol may have a mild laxative effect.
- Ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine if you are pregnant, might be pregnant or are breastfeeding. Care Simple Linctus Paediatric Sugar Free should not be used in pregnancy unless the doctor has told you to.
Do not give Care Simple Linctus Paediatric Sugar Free:
- If your child has an allergy to any of the ingredients.