Compeed Blister On Toes acts like a second skin when shoes rub to help prevent blisters from forming. Compeed Blister On Toes protects and cushions toes from rubbing to relieve blister pain instantly, as well as repelling water, dirt and germs to prevent infection. Compeed Blister On Toes also stay firmly in place for several days allowing your skin to rapidly repair itself. Use at the first signs of rubbing to prevent blisters and on existing blisters to relieve pain and accelerate healing.
- Clean and dry skin before use,
- Do not apply on infected wounds.
- For optimal adhesion, ensure blister area is free of creams and oils.
- Place the plaster directly over the blister, taking care not to touch the adhesive, and ensuring edges are well smoothed down.
- Leave Compeed Blister On Toes in place until it falls off naturally.
- To remove Compeed Blister On Toes, slowly stretch the plaster along the skin.
- For best results, use Compeed Blister On Toes until skin is completely healed.
- Diabetics: Consult your doctor before use.
- Never cut Compeed Blister On Toes.
- Any adhesive left in tights, socks or shoes is easily removed with white spirit.