Difflam 3mg Lozenges provide relief from pain and irritation of the mouth and throat in adults and children aged 6 years and over. They contain the active ingredient benzydamine hydrochloride, which is a local anti-inflammatory agent.
- Always take this medicine exactly as described in the leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- Let one lozenge dissolve slowly in your mouth up to three times a day. Do not swallow. Do not chew. Do not take more than 3 lozenges per day.
- Children from 6 to 11 years old: this medicinal product should be administered under an adult supervision.
- Children under the age of 6 years old should not be given Difflam Lozenges.
- Difflam Lozenges should not be used for more than 7 days. If after using the lozenges your throat gets worse or does not feel better, speak to your pharmacist or doctor.
Active Ingredient: Benzydamine hydrochloride 3mg (equivalent to 2.68 mg benzydamine).
Other Ingredients: Isomalt (E953), acesulfame potassium, citric acid monohydrate, orange flavour, honey flavour, levomenthol, quinoline yellow (E104), sunset yellow (E110).