Melanin is a natural pigment that gives color to skin. Exposure to sunlight, hormonal influences and aging can cause an increase in melanin production and trigger hyperpigmentation. Hyperpigmentation appears as dark patches and age spots (also known as sun spots) that make skin look uneven.
Eucerin Anti-Pigment Dual Serum brings together two serums that work in different ways:
- Thiamidol: an effective and patented ingredient that acts at the root cause of hyperpigmentation is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation, helping prevent its re-appearance with regular usage
- Concentrated Hyaluronic Acid: one of skin’s most effective moisturizing substances helps skin to attract and retain moisture
The light emulsion is clinically and dermatologically proven to reduce the appaerance of dark spots and prevent their re-appearance while renewing skin’s look. First results are visible after two weeks and improve continuously with regular use. Skin is smooth and looks renewed, even and radiant.
How to Use:
• Apply once a day (morning or evening) to a well-cleansed face, neck and décolleté
• Press the middle of the top of the dispenser to ensure you release the same amount of both serums. When you first use the product, you may need to push three or four times before the serums appear.
• Gently massage into skin
• Avoid contact with eyes
• For best results, use in combination with Eucerin Anti-Pigment Day CreamSPF 30, Eucerin Anti-Pigment Night Cream and Eucerin Anti-Pigment Spot Corrector
• Apply each product once a day. Use a maximum of four applications of products containing Thiamidol per day.
Aqua Alcohol Denat Butylene Glycol Glycerin Octocrylene Isopropyl Palmitate Cetearyl Isononanoate Distarch Phosphate Methylpropanediol Isobutylamido Thiazolyl Resorcinol Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate Sodium Hyaluronate Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract Tocopherol Glucosylrutin Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate Glyceryl Stearate Sodium Polyacrylate Dimethicone Isoquercitrin Citric Acid Sodium Chloride Trisodium EDTA Caprylyl Glycol Phenoxyethanol Parfum