Anti-Pigment dark spot corrector
Melanin is a natural pigment that gives color to skin. Exposure to sunlight, hormonal influences and aging can cause an increase in melanin production and trigger hyperpigmentation. Hyperpigmentation appears as dark patches and age spots (also known as sun spots) that make skin look uneven.
Eucerin Anti-Pigment Spot Corrector is a non-greasy gel with a topical applicator that makes it easy to apply precisely to small areas of hyperpigmentation. It contains Thiamidol, an effective and patented ingredient that acts at the root cause of hyperpigmentation by reducing melanin production. Applied directly to dark spots, it is clinically and dermatologically proven to reduce them and prevent their re-appearance. First results are visible after two weeks and improve continuously with regular use. Skin appears more even.
Clinical and dermatological studies prove very good efficacy and skin tolerability
How to Use
- Use once a day (morning or evening) to well-cleansed skin
- Apply sparingly and directly to dark spots
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Follow with the appropriate moisturiser
- For best results, use in combination with Eucerin Anti-Pigment Day Cream SPF30 and Eucerin Anti-Pigment Night Cream.
- Apply once a day only. Use a maximum of four applications of products containing Thiamidol per day
Alcohol Denat Aqua Glycerin Isobutylamido Thiazolyl Resorcinol Glucosylrutin Isoquercitrin Ammonium-Acryloyldimethyltaurate-VP-Copolymer