- Promotes effective skin repair (Hyaluronic Acid).
- Provides immediate and long-lasting soothing comfort (Panthenol).
- Purifies the epidermis (Copper-Zinc).
- Protects the skin barrier to preserve its richness (Avocado Perseose®).
For minor irritations and redness from birth on(1). Can be applied to the mouth area, red patches, skin folds, redness in the diaper area, scratches, traces of chickenpox and insect bites.
(1)Babies out of NICU
Proven by science
- Effectively repairs irritated skin:98% agree(2).
- Helps to reduce sensations of irritation: 98% agree(2).
- Leaves the skin supple and soft: 96% agree(2).
(2)Clinical study conducted under dermatologic and pediatric control on 60 newborns and children over 3 weeks (self-assessment).
How to use
Apply twice daily to clean and dry affected areas. Do not apply to oozing areas. If there is no change in skin appearance, consult your doctor.
TEXTURE AND USE:
- The texture leaves a non-greasy and non-sticky protective barrier on the skin.
- Localized application thanks to nozzle tube.
List of ingredients
AQUA/WATER/EAU, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES, PANTHENOL, GLYCERIN, TRIISOSTEARIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6, ALLANTOIN, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID , XANTHAN GUM, COPPER PCA, ZINC PCA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT , CITRIC ACID