- Gently cleanses and leaves a protective film on the skin.
- Soothes sensations of discomfort and tightness.
- Replenishes lipids of the skin.
- Mitigates the drying effects of bathing.
-> To reduce feelings of discomfort
-> Leaves the skin soft, supple and comfortable
Proven by science
- Gently cleans the skin: 95%(2a).
- Soothes the sensations of discomfort and tightness: 89%(2b).
- Replenishes the skin: 93%(2b).
- Mitigates the drying effects of bathing: 77%(2a).
- Leaves the skin more supple, smooth and comfortable: 83%(2a).
(2)Clinical study conducted under dermatological and pediatric control on 61 babies including 49 with extremely dry skin over 22 days (self-assessment: a. 61 subjects and b. 49 subjects).
How to use
picto doucheFrom birth on*, apply to wet skin or pour directly into bath water.
Rinse thoroughly and gently pat dry without rubbing.
Shower and bath use.
Face, body and hair.
Pleasurable to use
- Pleasant oily texture.
- Brings a comforting sensation.
- Creamy soft foam.
- Rinse off quickly.
- Dilutes well in bath water.
- Tear-free formula.
- Patented natural ingredients from responsible supply chains (Sunflower Oil Distillate and Avocado Perseose®).
- Recyclable bottle(3).
- Biodegradable formula(4).
(3)Recycling standards for the French market. / (4)OCDE 302B.
*Newborns out of the NICU.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT , HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES