Vitabiotics Wellwoman 70+ Tablets are an advanced vitamin and mineral supplement containing 26 vitamins, trace elements and specialist nutrients specifically formulated to help safeguard the nutritional needs of women aged 70 and over.
The comprehensive formula supports the following areas:
- General Wellbeing: Thiamine (vitamin B1), copper and iron contribute to normal energy release. Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to normal red blood cell formation and iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin, the substance that helps to transport oxygen around the body. Vitamins B6, B12 and Riboflavin (vitamin B2) contribute to normal energy release. Lutein, alpha lipoic acid, co-Q10 and L-carnitine are also included.
- Immune Health: Vitamin C, B12 and D plus minerals zinc and iron help to maintain the normal function of the immune system. The UK Department of Health advises that adults aged 65 and over should take a supplement containing vitamin D. Vitamin C, E and selenium contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Brain and Nervous System: Iron, iodine and zinc contribute to normal cognitive function and pantothenic acid contributes to normal mental performance. Vitamins B6, biotin and vitamin C contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Heart and Blood Formation: Iron, riboflavin (vitamin B2), B6 and B12 contribute to normal red blood cell formation and vitamin B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart. Vitamin C increases plant source iron absorption, an important consideration for vegetarians.
Vitabiotics Wellwoman 70+ Tablets are free from gluten, lactose, preservatives, salt and yeast. They have not been tested on animals.
- Take one tablet per day with your main meal.
- Swallow with water or a cold drink.
- Do not chew.
- Do not take on an empty stomach.
Ingredients : Bulking Agent: Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Zinc Sulphate, Niacin (Nicotinamide), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Polydextrose, Talc, Maltodextrin, Medium Chain Triglycerides. Natural Colours: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide Yellow, Copper Chlorophyllin), Ferrous Fumarate, Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Mononitrate), Silicon Dioxide, Anti-Caking Agents: Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin E (D Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate) (from Soya), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCI, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), L-Carnitine Tartrate, Crosslinked Cellulose Gum, Natural Mixed Carotenoids (Betacarotene, Gamma-Carotene, Citroxanthin, Beta-Zeacarotene, Modified Starch, Corn Starch, Glucose Syrup, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol, Sodium Ascorbate), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol, Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol), Phosphatidylcholine, Lutein Esters (Sugar, Natural Vitamin E, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Gum Acacia, Cellulose, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Zeaxanthin Esters), Co-Enzyme Q10, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Salt), Riboflavin, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Chromium Trichloride, Sodium Selenate, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Biotin.